Saturday, October 7, 2023

Somebody, quick. Write this book!



This is such a fascinating article. Female scribes? In the medieval era? An even more fascinating discovery. 

  Why a Medieval Woman Had Lapis Lazuli Hidden in Her Teeth

It needs to be used in a book. Anyone as intrigued as me? I can't exactly create a call for submission from my current publishing house, but if it's good, I'll recommend it to the Acquisitions Editor. Or edit it for the indie author (at a reduced price). Because it's something I've never seen before and it could be a fun read with a strong heroine. Or intrepid time-traveler. 

Either way, (any way), I want to read it! Want to write it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Comments About Editing

What is an editor?  Let's do a little research. After all, part of editing is doing research and making sure you've got your facts ...